Sunday, October 17, 2010

Past stories...

So, I have not been adding posts to my blog because I feel I have so many great stories to share with everyone that I have yet to be able to write about. However, I think I need to bypass posting those stories and catch up in life. If you would like to hear the following stories (which are very entertaining) please let me know and I will be more than glad to share them with you:

1. The "Cock Sucker" Bum
2. Cody Does DC
3. Lindsay Turns Vampire on Boy Band Look Alike
4. If at First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again for Another 5 Hours
5. Never Ride in Cars with Strangers, But What if It's Your Only Way Home?
6. The Ultimate Faceplant

I am sure there are other stories from my time here in DC, however these are the best ones. I have been nothing but CRAZY busy with work. I will be busy until November 12th, so until then, I can't promise any great stories or adventures until then. However, I have decided, while in DC I need to live my life for the story. So, here's to nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment